Printable Gumball Valentine Day Card I - $3.00
All Valentine's Day Cards: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintedWhiteLines?search_query=PWLVAL
These printable gumball valentine's day cards are ready to be personalized using Acrobat Reader and printed, or printed and personalized by hand, cut out and added to a bag filled with circular treats like gumballs. They can be used as school valentines cards or given to anyone you chews!
NOTE: Our valentines are instant download templates. They can be printed from any PDF reader and signed by your child or you can electronically fill in your child's name using Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free computer program and phone app from Adobe, the inventers of PDF files and makers of Photoshop. Easy instructions and link to download included.
- prints 4 Valentine's day flat cards to a page, featuring our hand-drawn gumball machine
- pair with circular candies (doesn't have to be gum!)
- each card measures approximately 3.8x3.8", perfect for 3.8" wide x 5.75" wide zipper seal bags from dollar stores
- print as many as you need and use over and over, for each of your children
- two printables includes: 1 for customers who print on A4 and one for customers who print on US Letter
- to download to your phone, use your phone's browser (Safari, Chrome, etc) to access your Etsy purchase at https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases. The Etsy app does not allow for file downloads at this time. Click the link to download the file.
- only signature line is editable
- to download to your phone, use your phone's browser (Safari, Chrome, etc) to access your Etsy purchase at https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases. The Etsy app does not allow for file downloads at this time. Click the link to download the file. If you wish to personalize the file before printing, save the file to your phone or to the cloud. Open the Free Acrobat Reader App and open the file you saved. Click in area at bottom of first card and type your personalization, then print.
EASY ASSEMBLY STEPS
1. print as many as needed
Personalizing using Acrobat Reader:
1. open acrobat reader, then open downloaded template
2. click in signature area and type whatever signature you chews (i.e. From, Kasey)
3. use paper cutter or scissors to cut out each valentine card
4. use a 1" hole punch to punch out glass area of each gumball machine, or use sharp scissors to cut out by hand, or leave it empty if you wish!
Placing it inside bag with treats:
5. if you chose to remove the glass area of the gumball machine, you can tape a small square of cellophane wrap to the back of the card to cover the hole to prevent candy from coming through
6. put card inside a clear cellophane bag approximately 4" wide from dollar stores or craft stores
7. fill area of bag behind card with circular treats, like gumballs or anything you chews!
Affixing it to front of bag of treats:
5. Fill a clear cellophane bag with with circular treats, like gumballs or anything you chews!
6. Affix valentine to front of cellophane bag with staples, so that the candy in cellophane bag shows though hole punched
All characters and designs in this product are copyright PAINTED WHITE LINES.
All of the files included in this download are original and copyright to PAINTED WHITE LINES. They are for your personal use only and cannot be resold neither as is nor partially modified. You may not sell the items you make from these files. You cannot email or share the files with others. Sharing is not always caring ;)
WHY ACROBAT? WHY NOT AN ONLINE BROWSER TOOL?
Online tools limit the amount of time you have access to your template. I want you to have the template you purchased forever! Download it and use it over and over again. Come back when you want something new ;)
WHERE ARE MY FILES?
After your purchase is complete, you can grab your instant download files from https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases. You may print as many copies of the printable decorations as you wish for your personal use. Print using your home printer or have professional prints made at a copy center/office supply store.
To print, make sure that you print actual size, not using any type of scale/"fit to page" setting. Use a paper cutter, if available, for perfect edges or scissors to cut out printed items.
IS THERE MORE
Follow this link to visit the PaintedWhiteLines shop to see all of our matching party d+¬cor items:
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and like us on Facebook so you will always be among the first to know about our new products.